Monday, October 27, 2008

Desert Star





Okay. So I have not forgotten to update my blog. I just haven't had time. I am sure you can all relate to the craziness of being engaged. You try to juggle lots of schedules. :) So, here is my attempt to catch up.

David, Steven (David's brother), and Caroline (Steven's wife) have season tickets to the Desert Star, a comedy theater in Salt Lake. Marrying into the family I also inherit season tickets. Is that like David's dowry? Yeah - I know. Not traditional for guys to have a dowry. Ok. So it's not a dowry. Still great though. We saw Scary Poppins - a spoof on Mary Poppins. Hilarious! If you haven't had a chance to see one of their plays - certainly worth it.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

What a fun thing to do on a regular basis. There's nothing funner than laughing!!! :) I hope the dowry extends to future sister-in-laws too! :)