Monday, October 27, 2008

Bridal Shower - Work




























MmmmmMMMmmmmmMMM. Yummy Food! The ladies from work threw me a bridal shower Pampered Chef style. We made yummy apple tarts and chatted. Everyone signed my apron and Chelsea Maddux put her special "signature" cute picture on it. I always had her draw me things for the classroom while she was working at our school. So, it was perfect to have a momento from her on my apron. Look how adorable it is!

Anyway, lots of good food, friends, and fun. It was also fun to put away all of the great Pampered Chef gifts. Thanks everyone! And a special thank you to the ladies on my team - - you're amazing!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Making me hungry, now. Looks like you had a blast! I can't wait to come see your house and have some dinner! You got so many fun things that I will give you another reason to use it all!

Mindy said...

You're having bridal showers! You're really getting married! We're so excited to come and see you and celebrate with you! How fun!

Christina said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog, under my posting, "Quirks", to see what you need to do!