Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Grandma Hymas Playing Dress-up with Abby

While Grandma Hymas was here visiting, she couldn't resist playing dress-up with the girls. She has told me numerous times about her waking me up in the middle of the night to try on clothes that she had just finished making. Yes. The woman woke a sleeping child in the middle of the night for a fashion show. :) She says I would just wake up, smile, play dress-up, and then fall right back to sleep. Nice. I don't know if I would have that much courage with twins!

She got so excited that she could buy "little" clothes, that she went on a shopping trip. Yeah! She picked up a couple of things for the girls - all pink, of course. Here is Grandma trying things on Abby who is not happy one little bit.



3 comments:

Kerri said...

AWESOME! What fun..

Jackie Heaps said...

Just one word, ADORABLE!!! I love your mom! What a fun grandma!!
The video clips are so fun! Thanks for letting us see how darling they are. I can't believe they are already rolling over!! WOW! good thing they have such great parents :)

Jill Heaps said...

Oops, I was on Jac's username :)