Friday, September 18, 2009

Double the PINK, double the FRILLS!


So with all that has happened with school beginning and all . . . I have just been overwhelmed. I am sad that I haven't had time to keep up on my blog. I think that is the story of my life. I have so many things going that I get run down. I need to take some time for me and keep this updated and my scrapbook updated. Whew!

Well, that is really not going to happen, as we are expecting TWINS in February. I will deliver before that, because full term for twins is 35 weeks, which comes the beginning of January.

Oh well, I will fill my time with two adorable IDENTICAL TWIN GIRLS. Yep. We are expecting identicals. Crazy!

We love you all and love seeing your blogs and keeping up on your lives. Hopefully I can get better at this. :)

12 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!! I'm sure you will be VERY busy...=)

ElisaBell said...

Hey Melissa! It was great to see you last Saturday, even it was only for a few minutes. Congrats on the pregnancy with two little girls! How fun!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I hope you are feeling good! Make sure and post pictures of your cute tummy!!! We have 2 sets of identical twins in our ward. It is amazing to watch their close relationship. They are always looking out for eachother. I am so excited for you!!!!! Have you thought of any names yet?

Vid said...

Whats in a name? Would not a rose smell as sweet if it was called a monkey? I'm not sure but my guess is until it's made into compost it smells wonderful.

Jill Heaps said...

Ya Hoo! We are so excited for you! Remember the Heaps are not far away and I am pretty good at holding babies...hint hint! :) I hope life isn't to crazy having to teach. Hopefully it is a good distraction for you. LOVE YOU GUYS

Christina said...

YEAH!! I love the proud DADDY's comment! :) Too funny! Congrats sis!

Nana said...

So thirlled for all of you! Congratulations and tons of love from your Aunt Gwyn.

Monica said...

Congratulations! WE are so excited for you guys! I can see you with two girls, along with all the frills and fun. What a fun time for you and your husband! Take it easy and take time for yourself! Can't wait to see all your upcoming posts!

marilyn said...

Congradulations! How fun I imagine it will be hard to finish out your school year. your mom will have sooooo much fun two girls wow can't wait to seem them, take great care of yourself let your husband do everything! love you

Adriana Romanini said...

I'm so happy for you both! :D Too bad I'm so far away I cannot give you guys a hug. I can't wait to see photos of your two little princesses!

Elisabeth said...

I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see those cute little girls. I just wish we lived closer.

Kate-Old said...

Congratulations Mrs. Durtschi!! I'm so excited for you! I miss you a lot!