Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Moved to Colorado . . . . Check out our new BLOG

Hello all!

WE did it! We moved. Whew!

I actually have internet . . . at home. Wow!

I don't have a baby in my arms . . . . Crazy!

I actually found time to download and then subsequently upload all my pictures and videos . . . Never!

Anyway, since we moved . . . I thought it would be a good time to update my blog. I moved it to a new blogspot at durtschifamily.blogspot.com

If you would like to follow us or view the blog, please leave a comment here and I will add you to our "safe" list. If you are on my google contacts, you might have already received an invite. We are going private with the blog because I will be posting pictures and names with the girls.

WE love you all!

David, Melissa, Kimmy, and Abby

9 comments:

Amber said...

I would love to see pictures of your beautiful girls!

Jill Heaps said...

Please add on the Heaps! I am glad to see you are adjusting to life in Colorado!

LindsayB said...

Hi Melissa! I'm not sure how I found your blog but I would love to be invited to keep looking at it! (This is Lindsay from SSE in case you didn't know!) Hope you're doing well!

Kerri said...

Glad to see that your doing well.

Kerri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kris - Sybyll said...

Hey it'd be great to get to read your blog! I'm one of David's Friends from school!

Caleb's Mama said...

Of course I want to be added to your list! Hope you are doing well!

Nana said...

Hey David and Melissa!
I am slow but sure. I would love to be added to your blog. My email address is: Jlschmidt1952@netzero.com. It was so good to see you this summer. Just know that your Aunt Gwyn loves you. Hope all is well.
Aunt Gwyn

Amy Lou said...

add me! add me! Please please!

Amy :)