Friday, April 17, 2009

Malibu Beach

Ok. So for all of you that keep reminding me that I haven't updated my blog. Here goes. I have now successfully learned a new program. Well, the basics. It is a scrapbooking program that my mother gave me a year ago for my birthday. The only problem, I am not a PC user. I am an educator and we only have Macs. Well, I gave it back to her, hoping that they had a Mac version. No such luck. The copy of the program sat at my mom's house for a year. She never got around to downloading it to her computer.

Just a month ago, I realized - - wait a second - - I just married a PC user. So . . . I decided to try to merge the worlds of Mac and PC. I am now successfully using the program after a few VERY HELPFUL instructions from my sister, Christina. Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Christina said...

FINALLY!!!!! YEAH!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! This page looks fantastic!! Great job! Beware, you are beginning to be sucked into the vortex of digital scrapbooking!!!! Please continue of the path to join me. I have been completely sucked in as far as you can go. The next step would be to create my own papers and embellishments. (Not happening!)

Amber said...

Love your pages! I'm a digital fan. It is just so awesome to scrapbook without the mess.