Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grandma Durtschi's Passing

I am sad to say that Grandma Durtschi has passed away after a long battle. I only met her once, but know that she is loved by many. The interaction between she and her husband was priceless. They were adorable. Teasing each other and holding hands like newlyweds. I feel honored and blessed to have met her and to share in their experiences. She will be missed and loved by many. Thank you Grandma Durtschi for your dedication and service. Thank you for your legacy of love.

David and Melissa

1 comment:

Kelly and Dane Valatka said...

Oh wow, that is so sad. I had to do a double take when I was scrolling down. Because at first I thought it was the same post you put up earlier. Well, at least you got to meet her, before she passed. And judging from your description, she was quite the woman! My condolences to you and yours!